Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I love that feeling of a clean dog hair less house... But then you have to let them back inside because its twenty degrees out... But anyway I fed Paisley her first applesauce today but she was more interested in sucking on the apple I was eating. She also had to "cry it out" today for the first time... I felt bad that I have let her get this spoiled. She sure can scream though! she pulled through it! yeah! Now if I can just get to sleep through the night in Paytons room... Maybe one day. :/ Today I thought alot about starting back up the weight loss issue.
 I really want to loose 15-20 lbs. Which should take about two months. So I guess its now or never... If you put it off today, you'll never do it tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Blogwalking greetings from INDONESIA to your side of world! Take care!
    follow my blog..
    follow my blog..
    folllow my blog..
    follow my blog please..
    okay,love you ;)

    ReplyDelete